I started writing blog posts to help give aspiring authors a glimpse into what I’ve learned about the process. I figured it was time to compile the existing posts on one page and share with you more posts are forthcoming.
- Making Your Author Website Accessible
- Tables at Book Events
- Budget and Business Planning
- Illustrations: Types of Illustrations
- Illustrations: Identifying Illustrators You Like
- Character Mapping
- Number of Pages and Trim Size
- Critique and Editing
Let me know if you have any questions and stay tuned for more posts in my series, I’ve Written a Children’s Book, Now What?